Search Issue Tracker
Label != "" error on every startup
1. Open the attached project.
2. Observe the Console window.
Results: (error in the console)
label != ""
"PackagePostprocessor" script assigns a label for each imported asset.
Reproduces with: Unity 5.3.6f1; Unity 5.4.5p2; Unity 5.5.3p3; Unity 5.6.1p1; Unity 2017.2.0a1;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project