Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
Instantiated Kinematic Rigidbody2D's transform is offset when moving parent Rigidbody
1. Open my attached project (RigidB)
2. Enter Play mode
3. Use A and D to move back and forth
4. Observe the differences between both swords in relation to their parents (black cubes)
Expected: rigid body added in runtime does not offset when moving
Actual: rigid body added in runtime offsets when moving (check .gif and picture attached)
Reproduced in: 2017.2.0b6, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.2.0a1
Not reproduced in: 2017.2.0b5
Note: check the project provided to see how both swords behave differently. One is parented in the editor, the other in runtime.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'