Search Issue Tracker
Kinematic Rigidbody does not respect Adaptive Force setting
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene PhysicsTestScene.unity
3. Play the scene
- Note the left structure does not break apart (it's placed on a Collider without anything else), but the right structure breaks down (it's placed on a Kinematic Rigidbody)
- Both structures break down the same way if Adapative Force is not enabled
- Reproduced with 2017.2.0f3 (253d744f3449), 5.6.0f3 (497a0f351392)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position