Search Issue Tracker
Kinematic Rigidbody does not respect Adaptive Force setting
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene PhysicsTestScene.unity
3. Play the scene
- Note the left structure does not break apart (it's placed on a Collider without anything else), but the right structure breaks down (it's placed on a Kinematic Rigidbody)
- Both structures break down the same way if Adapative Force is not enabled
- Reproduced with 2017.2.0f3 (253d744f3449), 5.6.0f3 (497a0f351392)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly