Search Issue Tracker
Kinematic Rigidbody does not respect Adaptive Force setting
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene PhysicsTestScene.unity
3. Play the scene
- Note the left structure does not break apart (it's placed on a Collider without anything else), but the right structure breaks down (it's placed on a Kinematic Rigidbody)
- Both structures break down the same way if Adapative Force is not enabled
- Reproduced with 2017.2.0f3 (253d744f3449), 5.6.0f3 (497a0f351392)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default