Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Kinematic Child instantiated via script does not follow its parents Rigidbody
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "New Unity Project"
2. Load scene "test"
3. Enter the Play mode
Expected Result: Kinematic child follows its parents Rigidbody. Second object moves like another two.
Actual Result: Kinematic child doesn't follow its parents Rigidbody.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.2.0b6
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.2.0b6
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.f1, 5.6.3p2, 5.5.4p4
Verified with: 2017.3.0b2, 2018.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point