Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Keyframe at frame 0 generated incorrectly when rotating pbject with child
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attach file.
2. Open Scenes -> Test scene
3. Open animation window pick any frame except frame 0 and rotate "TestCube" with record button active
4. Inspect frame 0 notice that Ratiotion.z isn't set to 0 instead is set to around -1.5
5. Delete all keyframes and select "TestCube" child "Empty" record new animation the same way as first
6. Inspect keyframes at frame 0 notice that rotation.z is set to -80
7. Delete all keyframes and select "Empty" child "ChildCube" and record new animation the same way as first
8. Notice that at frame 0 all rotation value are set correctly at 0.
Before starting recording, add objects rotation using Add property in animation window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing
- [Linux] - Unable to launch builds via Steam library
- [Shaders] Shader which name contains 'CGINCLUDE' cannot be included into another shader
- The Editor crashes in GetComponentsImplementation<1,1> when entering Play mode in .NET 4.6