Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Keyframe at frame 0 generated incorrectly when rotating pbject with child
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attach file.
2. Open Scenes -> Test scene
3. Open animation window pick any frame except frame 0 and rotate "TestCube" with record button active
4. Inspect frame 0 notice that Ratiotion.z isn't set to 0 instead is set to around -1.5
5. Delete all keyframes and select "TestCube" child "Empty" record new animation the same way as first
6. Inspect keyframes at frame 0 notice that rotation.z is set to -80
7. Delete all keyframes and select "Empty" child "ChildCube" and record new animation the same way as first
8. Notice that at frame 0 all rotation value are set correctly at 0.
Before starting recording, add objects rotation using Add property in animation window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened