Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Keyframe at frame 0 generated incorrectly when rotating pbject with child
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attach file.
2. Open Scenes -> Test scene
3. Open animation window pick any frame except frame 0 and rotate "TestCube" with record button active
4. Inspect frame 0 notice that Ratiotion.z isn't set to 0 instead is set to around -1.5
5. Delete all keyframes and select "TestCube" child "Empty" record new animation the same way as first
6. Inspect keyframes at frame 0 notice that rotation.z is set to -80
7. Delete all keyframes and select "Empty" child "ChildCube" and record new animation the same way as first
8. Notice that at frame 0 all rotation value are set correctly at 0.
Before starting recording, add objects rotation using Add property in animation window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode