Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Keyframe at frame 0 generated incorrectly when rotating pbject with child
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attach file.
2. Open Scenes -> Test scene
3. Open animation window pick any frame except frame 0 and rotate "TestCube" with record button active
4. Inspect frame 0 notice that Ratiotion.z isn't set to 0 instead is set to around -1.5
5. Delete all keyframes and select "TestCube" child "Empty" record new animation the same way as first
6. Inspect keyframes at frame 0 notice that rotation.z is set to -80
7. Delete all keyframes and select "Empty" child "ChildCube" and record new animation the same way as first
8. Notice that at frame 0 all rotation value are set correctly at 0.
Before starting recording, add objects rotation using Add property in animation window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject