Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Keyframe at frame 0 generated incorrectly when rotating pbject with child
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attach file.
2. Open Scenes -> Test scene
3. Open animation window pick any frame except frame 0 and rotate "TestCube" with record button active
4. Inspect frame 0 notice that Ratiotion.z isn't set to 0 instead is set to around -1.5
5. Delete all keyframes and select "TestCube" child "Empty" record new animation the same way as first
6. Inspect keyframes at frame 0 notice that rotation.z is set to -80
7. Delete all keyframes and select "Empty" child "ChildCube" and record new animation the same way as first
8. Notice that at frame 0 all rotation value are set correctly at 0.
Before starting recording, add objects rotation using Add property in animation window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene grid disappears when Canvas Render mode is set to Screen Space - Camera
- Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA even when texture has no alpha channel
- Custom editor windows icon disappears after entering play mode
- EditorGUIUtility.editingTextField keeps returning true after you stop editing a text field
- Debug.Log used with non-existing Dictionary variable causes Editor to freeze