Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.4
Keyboard gets stuck if it's open while opening Recents on Lollipop devices
If keyboard is open while opening Recents on Lollipop, the keyboard gets stuck in that screen although you can still use the screen. Also, rotating the stuck keyboard also fixes this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode