Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
JsonUtility.FromJson handles NaN value of float/double incorrectly
1. Open the project
2. Open the "Editor Test" window
3. Run the tests
4. Notice the results
Actual result: Value is changed to "Infinity" after deserializing "NaN" from json.
Expected result: Value "NaN" remains the same after deserialization.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode