Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
JsonUtility.FromJson handles NaN value of float/double incorrectly
1. Open the project
2. Open the "Editor Test" window
3. Run the tests
4. Notice the results
Actual result: Value is changed to "Infinity" after deserializing "NaN" from json.
Expected result: Value "NaN" remains the same after deserialization.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis