Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
JsonUtility.FromJson handles NaN value of float/double incorrectly
1. Open the project
2. Open the "Editor Test" window
3. Run the tests
4. Notice the results
Actual result: Value is changed to "Infinity" after deserializing "NaN" from json.
Expected result: Value "NaN" remains the same after deserialization.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)