Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
JsonUtility.FromJson handles NaN value of float/double incorrectly
1. Open the project
2. Open the "Editor Test" window
3. Run the tests
4. Notice the results
Actual result: Value is changed to "Infinity" after deserializing "NaN" from json.
Expected result: Value "NaN" remains the same after deserialization.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Version Control] CS2001 Missing file exception causes build to fail
- [Texture Importer] ETC1 sprites with alpha are imported / packed without alpha
- Terrain standard shader displays smoothness with max value
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Large amounts of data is Written to Disk when 1000 materials are created with script