Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
JsonUtility.FromJson handles NaN value of float/double incorrectly
1. Open the project
2. Open the "Editor Test" window
3. Run the tests
4. Notice the results
Actual result: Value is changed to "Infinity" after deserializing "NaN" from json.
Expected result: Value "NaN" remains the same after deserialization.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser