Search Issue Tracker
Joint is attached but no longer functions when connected body is disabled and reenabled
1. Open attached Unity project "DisablingConnectedObjects.zip"
2. Open "TestScene" scene
3. Go into Play mode
4. Disable AttachedBody GameObject
5. Reenable AttachedBody
Expected result: Upon disabling the AttachedBody GameObject, Fixed Joint component of the Anchor GameObject should change the Connected Body to None or missing, as AttachedBody is no longer connected after being reenabled.
Actual result: Fixed Joint still shows AttachedBody as its Connected Body, but that is no longer the case after it is reenabled
Reproduced on: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio