Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Jit compilation fails on a generic method
There's a plugin with two generic methods one of which causes jit compilation to fail with the following error.
ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to JIT compile method 'Utils:<Minimum`2>m__0<Node, single> (single,single)' while running with --aot-only.
If micro mscorlib stripping is enabled, however, I get:
* Assertion at object.c:1710, condition `class' not met
Source code of the plugin is in UtilsPlugin folder. This cases is based on 399535.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment