Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Jit compilation fails on a generic method
There's a plugin with two generic methods one of which causes jit compilation to fail with the following error.
ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to JIT compile method 'Utils:<Minimum`2>m__0<Node, single> (single,single)' while running with --aot-only.
If micro mscorlib stripping is enabled, however, I get:
* Assertion at object.c:1710, condition `class' not met
Source code of the plugin is in UtilsPlugin folder. This cases is based on 399535.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts