Search Issue Tracker
Janky or blurry look: filtering not working properly
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project from the user's last reply
- open the test scene and press play
- notice that bilinear and trilinear filtering versions look the same and very blurry and point filtering looks janky when moving on non int x/y/z values or scaling/ rotating
More info in the user's description and reply.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project