Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
IsFinite(outDistanceForSort) when looking at scene from certain angle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "767419.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it
4. Look directly at cube called "GuideToLookAt"
5. Notice IsFinite(outDistanceForSort) errors in console
6. In hierarchy, disable "UnrStormPrefab_JS_Basic > Player > Windy Leaves" OR "Sea > Water" object and notice that errors stop
Note: If game view is narrow in width then these errors don't appear.
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.2.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar