Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
IsFinite(outDistanceForSort) when looking at scene from certain angle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "767419.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it
4. Look directly at cube called "GuideToLookAt"
5. Notice IsFinite(outDistanceForSort) errors in console
6. In hierarchy, disable "UnrStormPrefab_JS_Basic > Player > Windy Leaves" OR "Sea > Water" object and notice that errors stop
Note: If game view is narrow in width then these errors don't appear.
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.2.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture turns black instead of blurry when trying to blur the Texture
- DrawProceduralIndirect: baseVertexLocation and startInstanceLocation are broken when using DirectX11, DirectX12, OpenGL and Metal
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan