Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[iOS] Screen.safeArea returns a bigger view frustrum than Screen.width & Screen.height in Zoomed display
1. Open attached project "repro.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. On iOS device go to Settings > Display & Brightness > View > Zoomed
4. Open build with Xcode to iOS device
5. In the Xcode logs observe as the SafeArea is bigger than screen width and height
Expected result: SafeArea is smaller or the same size as Screen width or height
Actual result: SafeArea is bigger than screen size
2017.3.0p2 2017.2.3p1 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.5f1 2018.1.4f1 2018.2.0b7 2018.3.0a1
Not reproduced on:
iPhone 6 iOS 11.3.1
Everything works as expected in standard view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property