Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4
[iOS] Screen.safeArea returns a bigger view frustrum than Screen.width & Screen.height in Zoomed display
1. Open attached project "repro.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. On iOS device go to Settings > Display & Brightness > View > Zoomed
4. Open build with Xcode to iOS device
5. In the Xcode logs observe as the SafeArea is bigger than screen width and height
Expected result: SafeArea is smaller or the same size as Screen width or height
Actual result: SafeArea is bigger than screen size
2017.3.0p2 2017.2.3p1 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.5f1 2018.1.4f1 2018.2.0b7 2018.3.0a1
Not reproduced on:
iPhone 6 iOS 11.3.1
Everything works as expected in standard view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline