Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[iOS] Screen.safeArea returns a bigger view frustrum than Screen.width & Screen.height in Zoomed display
1. Open attached project "repro.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. On iOS device go to Settings > Display & Brightness > View > Zoomed
4. Open build with Xcode to iOS device
5. In the Xcode logs observe as the SafeArea is bigger than screen width and height
Expected result: SafeArea is smaller or the same size as Screen width or height
Actual result: SafeArea is bigger than screen size
2017.3.0p2 2017.2.3p1 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.5f1 2018.1.4f1 2018.2.0b7 2018.3.0a1
Not reproduced on:
iPhone 6 iOS 11.3.1
Everything works as expected in standard view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets