Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[iOS] Screen.safeArea returns a bigger view frustrum than Screen.width & Screen.height in Zoomed display
1. Open attached project "repro.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. On iOS device go to Settings > Display & Brightness > View > Zoomed
4. Open build with Xcode to iOS device
5. In the Xcode logs observe as the SafeArea is bigger than screen width and height
Expected result: SafeArea is smaller or the same size as Screen width or height
Actual result: SafeArea is bigger than screen size
2017.3.0p2 2017.2.3p1 2017.3.2f1 2017.4.5f1 2018.1.4f1 2018.2.0b7 2018.3.0a1
Not reproduced on:
iPhone 6 iOS 11.3.1
Everything works as expected in standard view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode