Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.3
[iOS7] Unity does not stay in landscape in the iOS task switcher
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build to iOS and run
3. Open the task switcher by double clicking the home button, while in landscape mode
- Note how half the onscreen image is flipped to portrait mode, and the other half is the landscape mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse