Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[iOS][Xcode12] "Build And Run" generates an .xcodeproj project but does not build or run it when using Xcode 12
1. Download and open attached "Xcode12-BuildAndRunOnlyBuilds" project
2. In the toolbar, press "File" > "Build Settings..."
3. In the Build Settings window, switch to iOS platform
4. In the "Run in Xcode" dropdown field, select "v.12.0"
5. Press "Build And Run"
Expected result: The Xcode project is generated, built and deployed to the connected device
Actual result: The Xcode project is generated, but isn't built and deployed to the connected device
Reproduces on: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4 (Xcode errors, stating that I haven't selected a provisioning profile)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window