Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
[iOS] [WWW] [.Net 4.6] Webclient on iOS throws an exception that URI prefis is not recognized
1. Open User's Project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Select iOS Platform
4. Build and deploy to iOS device
5. Pick "WebClient" in the drop down
6. Touch the "Run Test" UI Button
7. Exception string is thrown to the screen telling that the URI prefix is not recognized
Expected behaviour: No exceptions are thrown while running the test.
Actual result: Exceptions are thrown during test run.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.1.0p4, 2017.1.f1, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.3.0a7
Reproduced on device:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes