Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[iOS] Wrong Screen.safeArea on iPhone on Start()
1. Open attached project "test.zip"
2. Open "scene.unity" scene
3. Build for iOS
4. Deploy Xcode project to iOS device
5. Observe in the top right corner Screen resolution(first line) and Safe area(second line), safe area on Start() is reported bigger than screen resolution
Expected result: Screen.safeArea is shown that same as screen resolution or small on Start()
Actual result: Screen.safeArea reports bigger than the screen resolution on Start()
2017.4.12f1 2018.1.9f2 2018.2.11f1 2018.3.0b4 2019.1.0a3
Device reproduced on:
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 12.0
Didn't seem to reproduce on:
VLNQA00144, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U1), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default