Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] WebCamTexture request size is ignored
1. Open attached project "WebCamTexReturnsMaxSize.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Deploy the Xcode project to an iOS device
Expected result: the smallest camera picture resolution is returned in the console
Actual result: using new WebCamTexture returns the maximum value of the front-facing camera in the console
2018.3.0a3 2018.3.13f1 2019.1.0f2 2019.2.0a11
Not reproduced on:
Devices reproduced on:
-iPad Pro 2018 12.9" iOS 12.1
-iPhone Xs iOS 12.0
Devices not reproduced on:
-iPad Pro 10.5" iOS 11.3 Second Gen
-iPad Air 2 iOS 11.0.3
-iPad 6th Gen iOS 11.4.1
-VLNQA00125, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
-iPhone 8 Plus iOS 12.1.2
-iPhone 8 Plus iOS 12.0
-Xcode errors when deploying to device 2018.3.0a1 - 2018.3.0a2, 2018.3.0b1 - 2018.3.0b5
-Doesn't reproduce on Android
Naive selection of a device from a list is not working after Unity added support to iPhone/iPad for Depth Camera. https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/WebCamTexture-ctor.html https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/WebCamDevice.html In order to select right device from WebCamTexture.devices do no relay on any assumption about device order but instead check WebCamDevice kind and availableResolutions properties to select correct device.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse