Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[iOS] [VideoPlayer] video with 6 audio channels crashes when switching between videos
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure ControlManager in Hierarchy has assigned "3DH-Take1-Side-By-Side-4000x2000" video to Element 1 (Video Controls script)
3. Build and run Render texture scene on iOS device
4. First video will start playing
5. Click Next video (>I) button 3 times
6. mp4_sample.mp4 video should start playing
Result: application crashes
Note: In case it doesn't crash repeat step 5 or click Next video (>I) button once and then Previous video (I<) button once
Workaround: Using "Direct" Audio Output Mode of the VideoPlayer works fine (bug is limited to "Audio Source" mode)
iPad Air iOS 8.1.1
iPhone 6+ iOS 10.1
iPad mini 4 (iOS 9.2.1)
137, Samsung Galaxy S8 [SM-G950F], 7.0.0, 1440x2960, Mali-G71
69, Meizu MX5, 5.0.1, PowerVR
Editor OSX 10.12.4
Reproducible: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b5
Video: mp4_sample.mp4, 1280x720, H264, 1206kb/s, Main@L3.1, AAC/LC, 6, 48 kHz
Note: it crashes and with other render modes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode