Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[iOS] VideoPlayer app crashes and device gets disconnected when Playback Speed is increased
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (I have added link to OC)
2. Open "scene" scene
3. Select Quad and set Video Player's Playback Speed to 3
4. Build and run on device
Result: App starts and crashes, device gets disconnected from XCode, no crash log. According to some forum threads this is memory issue.
Not reproducible: 2017.2.0f3 <-video doesn't play, but app doesn't crash
iPhone 5s iOS 9.3.3
iPad Mini 2 10.3.1
iPhone 8+ iOS 11.0.1
iPad Pro 9.7’’ iOS 10.2.1
iPad 2 iOS 8.1.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"