Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Video is closed when switching from control setting minimal -> full -> minimal
1. Deployt the attached project.
2. Click 'Video : Minimal"
3. Click the button in the lower right corner to change control mode.
4. Click an identical button in the to right corner, the video cloes, withouth any errors in Xcode.
Not reproducible on iOS7
Reproduced on iOS9 (mini 2 & 6S) & iOS8 (6+)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event