Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Video doesen't fully cover screen when playing on iPad Pro
1. Build and run the attached project on an iPad pro.
2. Play any video.
3. Observe that there are blue lines on the sides.
It's not really possible to take a screenshot for this (the blue lines at the sides disappear, the resolution is not truncated, though, scn resolution is 2732 × 2048), but I've attached a video where the lines are visible, they are way wider on device, and are visible on both sides.
Might be caused by the non standard resolution ( 2732 x 2048 )
iPad Pro: 2732/2048 = 1.333984375..
iPad mini 2: 2048/1546 = 1.3333333..
Version 5.3.0f1 (b948b362cb65)
Wed, 11 Nov 2015 13:10:57 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event