Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] UnityEngine.iOS.Device.SetNoBackupFlag can't be called from background threads
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS.
3. Click the "Set Flag" button.
4. Check the console:
UnityException: SetNoBackupFlag can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Daydream] Changing volume at the same moment as RenderScale is being changed causes flickering or black view
- [VR] Google VR SDK for Unity asks to enable VR Support but proceeds to build anyway
- [VR]Changing renderViewportScale results in reduction of viewing space for the right eye when using Post Effects
- Plugin's "Platform Settings" value in Inspector is different compared to the meta file
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System