Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS] UnityEngine.iOS.Device.SetNoBackupFlag can't be called from background threads
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS.
3. Click the "Set Flag" button.
4. Check the console:
UnityException: SetNoBackupFlag can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler