Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] UnityEngine.iOS.Device.SetNoBackupFlag can't be called from background threads
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS.
3. Click the "Set Flag" button.
4. Check the console:
UnityException: SetNoBackupFlag can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser