Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] UnityEngine.iOS.Device.SetNoBackupFlag can't be called from background threads
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS.
3. Click the "Set Flag" button.
4. Check the console:
UnityException: SetNoBackupFlag can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button