Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] UnityEngine.iOS.Device.SetNoBackupFlag can't be called from background threads
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS.
3. Click the "Set Flag" button.
4. Check the console:
UnityException: SetNoBackupFlag can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector