Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] UnityEngine.iOS.Device.SetNoBackupFlag can't be called from background threads
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS.
3. Click the "Set Flag" button.
4. Check the console:
UnityException: SetNoBackupFlag can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGL ES 3
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged