Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] UnityEngine.iOS.Device.SetNoBackupFlag can't be called from background threads
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS.
3. Click the "Set Flag" button.
4. Check the console:
UnityException: SetNoBackupFlag can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"