Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] UnityEngine.iOS.Device.SetNoBackupFlag can't be called from background threads
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS.
3. Click the "Set Flag" button.
4. Check the console:
UnityException: SetNoBackupFlag can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
- Blend Trees give non-linear root motion and blending when using Mecanim
- [Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
- [WindowsMR][Remoting] - With the Enable Mixed Reality Remoting apps fail to launch correclty
- 3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision