Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS] UnityEngine.iOS.Device.SetNoBackupFlag can't be called from background threads
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS.
3. Click the "Set Flag" button.
4. Check the console:
UnityException: SetNoBackupFlag can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded