Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] UnityEngine.iOS.Device.SetNoBackupFlag can't be called from background threads
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS.
3. Click the "Set Flag" button.
4. Check the console:
UnityException: SetNoBackupFlag can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect