Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS] UnityEngine.iOS.Device.SetNoBackupFlag can't be called from background threads
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS.
3. Click the "Set Flag" button.
4. Check the console:
UnityException: SetNoBackupFlag can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array