Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] UnityEngine.iOS.Device.SetNoBackupFlag can't be called from background threads
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS.
3. Click the "Set Flag" button.
4. Check the console:
UnityException: SetNoBackupFlag can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.