Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] UnityEngine.iOS.Device.SetNoBackupFlag can't be called from background threads
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS.
3. Click the "Set Flag" button.
4. Check the console:
UnityException: SetNoBackupFlag can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CustomEditor] MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when building a player when a GameObject is selected in the Hierarchy
- [Android 9] GL_INVALID_OPERATION thrown when texture.ReadPixels is called
- [Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
- [Android] Texture being misread in follow up blit on Adreno 630 when blitting zero alpha into texture
- Particles are spawned in the incorrect position in Play mode when specified rotation is not along only one axis