Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS] UnityEngine.iOS.Device.SetNoBackupFlag can't be called from background threads
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS.
3. Click the "Set Flag" button.
4. Check the console:
UnityException: SetNoBackupFlag can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p1, 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
- InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments