Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[iOS] Unity splash screen is not shown on low end iOS devices when at least one audio clip is loaded on start
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Make sure 'Show Unity Splash Screen' is enabled in iOS player settings
3. Build for iOS
4. Run the project on a low end device (reproduced on iPhone 5, iOS 6)
5. Notice that no splash screen is displayed at the launch of the game
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted