Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[iOS] Unity splash screen doesn't show up on iOS builds
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
The game loads directly to the main scene; the splash screen animation is skipped.
5.5.0f3 (38b4efef76f0), 5.6.0b1
Did not reproduce:
5.5.0f3 (1d1a0b50d15c), 5.4.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected