Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[iOS][Metal] If WebCamTexture is not initialised, it takes random texture (i.e. text font texture)
1. Open project
2. Build and deploy to iOS device
3. Start App in Portrait mode
4. Rotate phone into Landscape mode
5. Notice that some letters appear on the screen
Note: This is text font texture used for UI buttons.
6. Rotate device back to Portrait mode
7. Notice that texture persist.
Expected behaviour: No random text texture are taken if WebCamTexture is not initialised.
Actual result: WebCamTexture takes random texture in this case UI Button text font texture if it is not initialised.
Reproduced with Metal only.
GLES2 and GLES3 show black texture if WebCamTexture is not initialised.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
Reproduced on devices: iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.0, iPad Mini 3 iOS 9.3.2, iPhone 6 Plus iOS 10.1
Did not reproduce on Android.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`