Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[iOS] Touch Input Drops Out At High FPS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Deploy to an iOS device and run.
3) Start drawing on the screen.
Red 'x' signs appear on the drawn lines - they mean stationary touch events were recorded.
This is a regression of case #717707 (see for more detailed info).
Note: sometimes opening the Notification Center (swiping from the top of the screen), or Control Center (swiping from the bottom) makes the issue dissapear for a short while.
Did not reproduce:
5.3.6p1, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.0b5
iPad Mini 2, iOS 10.0 beta 3 - reproduced
iPhone SE, iOS 10.0 beta 3 - reproduced
iPad Air, iOS 8.1.1 - reproduced.
iPhone 6+, iOS 8.0 - did not reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject