Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[iOS] Touch Input Drops Out At High FPS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Deploy to an iOS device and run.
3) Start drawing on the screen.
Red 'x' signs appear on the drawn lines - they mean stationary touch events were recorded.
This is a regression of case #717707 (see for more detailed info).
Note: sometimes opening the Notification Center (swiping from the top of the screen), or Control Center (swiping from the bottom) makes the issue dissapear for a short while.
Did not reproduce:
5.3.6p1, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.0b5
iPad Mini 2, iOS 10.0 beta 3 - reproduced
iPhone SE, iOS 10.0 beta 3 - reproduced
iPad Air, iOS 8.1.1 - reproduced.
iPhone 6+, iOS 8.0 - did not reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released