Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] The application freezes when AuthenticationSession is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-supplied project "iOS AuthenticationServices bug.zip"
2. Build it for iOS and deploy it on a device through Xcode
3. Click the "Social Login" button on the screen and press "Continue"
Expected result: the embedded browser opens for a login attempt
Actual result: the embedded browser opens, closes and the app freezes
Reproducible with: 2019.3.10f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.9f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a14, 2020.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.2.21f1 (due to Console errors)
VLNQA00160 iPhone 6S iOS 13.3.1
1. Likely fixed in 2020.2.0a14, backported to 2019.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled