Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
[iOS] Storyboard's referenced resources are not exported to Xcode project
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Open the Xcode project
3. Select the "LaunchScreen.storyboard" file
4. Notice, that the circle1.png is missing from Xcode project
Actual result: The storyboard's referenced image circle1.png is not imported into Xcode project.
Expected result: circle1.png is imported into Xcode project.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b6 2020.1.0a7
- As a workaround, the referenced images can be added to "StreamingAssets" folder. (This way the images are imported to Xcode project and storyboard find the reference)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits