Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] Storyboard's referenced resources are not exported to Xcode project
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Open the Xcode project
3. Select the "LaunchScreen.storyboard" file
4. Notice, that the circle1.png is missing from Xcode project
Actual result: The storyboard's referenced image circle1.png is not imported into Xcode project.
Expected result: circle1.png is imported into Xcode project.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b6 2020.1.0a7
- As a workaround, the referenced images can be added to "StreamingAssets" folder. (This way the images are imported to Xcode project and storyboard find the reference)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU