Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
[iOS] Storyboard's referenced resources are not exported to Xcode project
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Open the Xcode project
3. Select the "LaunchScreen.storyboard" file
4. Notice, that the circle1.png is missing from Xcode project
Actual result: The storyboard's referenced image circle1.png is not imported into Xcode project.
Expected result: circle1.png is imported into Xcode project.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b6 2020.1.0a7
- As a workaround, the referenced images can be added to "StreamingAssets" folder. (This way the images are imported to Xcode project and storyboard find the reference)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect