Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.8
[iOS] Standalone VR Splash Image is included into iOS builds
1. Open User's project
2. Notice that "Splash2048x1536" is set as Standalone Virtual Reality Splash Image and no other splash images or assets are added to the iOS build
3. Build development build for iOS
4. Run App on device and attach Profiler
5. Take Sample in Detailed Memory profiler
6. Notice that "Splash2048x1536" is included into the build
Expected behaviour: Assets should not be included into the build if they are not used there
Actual results: Image set as Standalone Virtual Reality Splash Image was included into the iOS build
Reproduced on iPhone 5s iOS 9.2.1
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a5
Could not test on Unity 5.2x and lower because there are no Virtual Reality Splash Image fields
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected