Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.8
[iOS] Standalone VR Splash Image is included into iOS builds
1. Open User's project
2. Notice that "Splash2048x1536" is set as Standalone Virtual Reality Splash Image and no other splash images or assets are added to the iOS build
3. Build development build for iOS
4. Run App on device and attach Profiler
5. Take Sample in Detailed Memory profiler
6. Notice that "Splash2048x1536" is included into the build
Expected behaviour: Assets should not be included into the build if they are not used there
Actual results: Image set as Standalone Virtual Reality Splash Image was included into the iOS build
Reproduced on iPhone 5s iOS 9.2.1
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a5
Could not test on Unity 5.2x and lower because there are no Virtual Reality Splash Image fields
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website