Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
iOS Splash screen shows incorrectly after initially showing correctly on iPhone
1. Open attached project "SplashRotation.zip"
2. Build for iOS device
3. Observe that on iPhone splash screen at the beginning is in landscape (correct) and after that, it turns to portrait (incorrect)
4. Do the same on iPhone PLUS, it only shows landscape splash screen (correct)
2017.4.6f1 2018.1.7f1 2018.2.0b10 2018.3.0a3
Not reproduced on:
Devices reprodcude on:
iPhone 6 iOS 11.3.1
Devices not reproduced on:
iPhone 6S Plus iOS 10.3.2
Exiting the app on iPhone 6S PLUS, the home screen turns to landscape (correct), on iPhone 6 it stays portrait (incorrect)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab