Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
iOS Splash screen shows incorrectly after initially showing correctly on iPhone
1. Open attached project "SplashRotation.zip"
2. Build for iOS device
3. Observe that on iPhone splash screen at the beginning is in landscape (correct) and after that, it turns to portrait (incorrect)
4. Do the same on iPhone PLUS, it only shows landscape splash screen (correct)
2017.4.6f1 2018.1.7f1 2018.2.0b10 2018.3.0a3
Not reproduced on:
Devices reprodcude on:
iPhone 6 iOS 11.3.1
Devices not reproduced on:
iPhone 6S Plus iOS 10.3.2
Exiting the app on iPhone 6S PLUS, the home screen turns to landscape (correct), on iPhone 6 it stays portrait (incorrect)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Sep 12, 2018 14:37
Is there any know workaround for currently released versions like Unity 2018.2.6f1? This bug is annoying but I can't use a beta version for a store release.
FYI: It's an auto rotating app (landscape left and right, no portrait) and this issue is reproduced on Unity 2018.2.6f1 and iPhone 8 with iOS 11.3.1 and Xcode 9.4 as well.