Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[iOS] Sound volume of music playing on the device gets quiet after launching a Unity app
When a Unity app is launched, any audio playing on the device (iTunes, Spotify, etc.) gets quiet, even when the app is not playing any sounds. This issue does not occur when 'Disable Unity Audio' is checked in Edit > Project Settings > Audio. When the app goes back to background or is exited, the sound goes back to normal.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Play music on a device.
4) Launch the build on the device.
As soon as the app starts, the sound volume is halved.
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- Color picker dialog does not open when pressing on the Color Node or Color property in the Shader Graph window
- Crash on block_remove when picking color for Sprite Renderer with pipette