Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[iOS] Social.ShowLeaderboardUI() open the AchievementsUI window
1. Build and run the attached project.
2. CLick Authenticate.
3. Observe that both 'Social.ShowLeaderboardUI' and 'Social.ShowAchievementsUI' open the same window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
Sep 07, 2017 08:00
the same errors here on tvOS
Jul 31, 2016 18:34
yes still broken :(
Mar 26, 2016 20:30
Broken again on tvOS/AppleTV in 5.3.4p1.
Social.ShowLeaderboardUI is opening the achievements view.