Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[iOS] Social.ShowLeaderboardUI() open the AchievementsUI window
1. Build and run the attached project.
2. CLick Authenticate.
3. Observe that both 'Social.ShowLeaderboardUI' and 'Social.ShowAchievementsUI' open the same window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built