Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[iOS/Xcode]Compilation fails because "libicucore.tbd" is not added correctly to the generated project
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Build the project for iOS.
3. After the building process is completed, connect any iOS device and open Xcode.
4. Try compiling the project.
The compilation process fails.
Warning: Multiple build commands for output file /.../libicucore.tbd
error: /.../libicucore.tbd: No such file or directory
The project should be successfully compiled.
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f3.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.3.5f1, 5.3.6p1, 5.5.0a3, 5.5.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing