Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[iOS/Xcode]Compilation fails because "libicucore.tbd" is not added correctly to the generated project
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Build the project for iOS.
3. After the building process is completed, connect any iOS device and open Xcode.
4. Try compiling the project.
The compilation process fails.
Warning: Multiple build commands for output file /.../libicucore.tbd
error: /.../libicucore.tbd: No such file or directory
The project should be successfully compiled.
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f3.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.3.5f1, 5.3.6p1, 5.5.0a3, 5.5.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh