Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[iOS/Xcode]Compilation fails because "libicucore.tbd" is not added correctly to the generated project
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Build the project for iOS.
3. After the building process is completed, connect any iOS device and open Xcode.
4. Try compiling the project.
The compilation process fails.
Warning: Multiple build commands for output file /.../libicucore.tbd
error: /.../libicucore.tbd: No such file or directory
The project should be successfully compiled.
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f3.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.3.5f1, 5.3.6p1, 5.5.0a3, 5.5.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field