Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.2
[iOS/Xcode]Compilation fails because "libicucore.tbd" is not added correctly to the generated project
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Build the project for iOS.
3. After the building process is completed, connect any iOS device and open Xcode.
4. Try compiling the project.
The compilation process fails.
Warning: Multiple build commands for output file /.../libicucore.tbd
error: /.../libicucore.tbd: No such file or directory
The project should be successfully compiled.
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f3.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.3.5f1, 5.3.6p1, 5.5.0a3, 5.5.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade