Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS] Seventh Generation iPod Touch is not recognized using Device.generation
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run the "SampleScene" on the 7th gen iPod.
- "iPodTouchUnknown" is logged on the screen.
- The actual device name is logged.
- Should be reproducible on any Unity version.
- More information about testing and a possible fix is added to the edit below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete