Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[iOS] Seventh Generation iPod Touch is not recognized using Device.generation
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run the "SampleScene" on the 7th gen iPod.
- "iPodTouchUnknown" is logged on the screen.
- The actual device name is logged.
- Should be reproducible on any Unity version.
- More information about testing and a possible fix is added to the edit below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source