Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS] Seventh Generation iPod Touch is not recognized using Device.generation
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run the "SampleScene" on the 7th gen iPod.
- "iPodTouchUnknown" is logged on the screen.
- The actual device name is logged.
- Should be reproducible on any Unity version.
- More information about testing and a possible fix is added to the edit below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes