Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS] Seventh Generation iPod Touch is not recognized using Device.generation
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run the "SampleScene" on the 7th gen iPod.
- "iPodTouchUnknown" is logged on the screen.
- The actual device name is logged.
- Should be reproducible on any Unity version.
- More information about testing and a possible fix is added to the edit below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets