Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] Setting targetFrameRate to 60 in Start or Awake functions causes a crash on iOS 9 when opening AppStore from the game
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build the project for iOS
3. Open Xcode project and add StoreKit.framework in the Linked Frameworks section
4. Build and deploy Xcode project to iOS 9 device
5. Click 'OpenAppInStore' button in the top left corner
6. Once the in app store opens, click 'Store' in the top right corner to open AppStore
7. Notice the application crashes
Workaround: Setting Application.targetFrameRate to 60 a few seconds after launch prevents the crash.
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"