Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[iOS][Scripting]iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils members are deprecated, but the class itself is missing the deprecation attribute
1. Create a new Unity project.
2. Create a C# script.
3. Open the script with Visual Studio.
4. Start typing "iPhoneSettings" or "iPhoneUtils" on a new line.
- iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils are suggested (Screenshots attached).
- iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils are not suggested.
- IntelliSense suggests "iPhoneSettings" and "iPhoneUtils" over "if" in VSCode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected