Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[iOS][Scripting]iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils members are deprecated, but the class itself is missing the deprecation attribute
1. Create a new Unity project.
2. Create a C# script.
3. Open the script with Visual Studio.
4. Start typing "iPhoneSettings" or "iPhoneUtils" on a new line.
- iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils are suggested (Screenshots attached).
- iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils are not suggested.
- IntelliSense suggests "iPhoneSettings" and "iPhoneUtils" over "if" in VSCode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline