Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[iOS][Scripting]iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils members are deprecated, but the class itself is missing the deprecation attribute
1. Create a new Unity project.
2. Create a C# script.
3. Open the script with Visual Studio.
4. Start typing "iPhoneSettings" or "iPhoneUtils" on a new line.
- iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils are suggested (Screenshots attached).
- iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils are not suggested.
- IntelliSense suggests "iPhoneSettings" and "iPhoneUtils" over "if" in VSCode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs