Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[iOS][Scripting]iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils members are deprecated, but the class itself is missing the deprecation attribute
1. Create a new Unity project.
2. Create a C# script.
3. Open the script with Visual Studio.
4. Start typing "iPhoneSettings" or "iPhoneUtils" on a new line.
- iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils are suggested (Screenshots attached).
- iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils are not suggested.
- IntelliSense suggests "iPhoneSettings" and "iPhoneUtils" over "if" in VSCode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler