Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[iOS][Scripting]iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils members are deprecated, but the class itself is missing the deprecation attribute
1. Create a new Unity project.
2. Create a C# script.
3. Open the script with Visual Studio.
4. Start typing "iPhoneSettings" or "iPhoneUtils" on a new line.
- iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils are suggested (Screenshots attached).
- iPhoneSettings and iPhoneUtils are not suggested.
- IntelliSense suggests "iPhoneSettings" and "iPhoneUtils" over "if" in VSCode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build