Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
[iOS 13] Screen.SafeArea values are incorrect after app pause and orientation change
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Build & Run the app to device via Xcode
3. Rotate the screen
4. Lock the device
5. Unlock the device
6. Rotate the screen back
Actual result: Screen.SafeArea values are incorrect after unlocking and rotating the phone. (screenshots "before" and "after" attached)
Expected result: Screen.SafeArea values are the same as before.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
Devices not reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 11.3.1)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
- iPhone X (iOS 12.4)
- iPad Pro (iOS 13.0)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build