Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS 13] Screen.SafeArea values are incorrect after app pause and orientation change
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Build & Run the app to device via Xcode
3. Rotate the screen
4. Lock the device
5. Unlock the device
6. Rotate the screen back
Actual result: Screen.SafeArea values are incorrect after unlocking and rotating the phone. (screenshots "before" and "after" attached)
Expected result: Screen.SafeArea values are the same as before.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
Devices not reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 11.3.1)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
- iPhone X (iOS 12.4)
- iPad Pro (iOS 13.0)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance