Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[iOS] Screen.orientation returns UpsideDown value after using Screen.autorotateToPortrait when device is in Portrait mode
1. Open users attached project "Bug auto rotation.zip"
2. Open "scene.unity" scene
3. Build for iOS
4. Deploy the project to an iOS device through Xcode
5. Hold the phone in portrait mode (1.png)
6. Check Landscape box (2.png) observe as Device orientation is Portrait and Screen orientation is Landscape (correct)
7. Uncheck the Landscape box (3.png) observe as Device orientation - Portrait (correct) but Screen orientation is PortraitUpsideDown(incorrect)
8. Rotate the device to be upside down and observe as Device orientation is correct but Screen orientation is Portrait (incorrect) (4.png)
9. Check Landscape box (5.png)
10. Unckeck the Landscape box (6.png) and observe as the Screen and Device orientation is correct now
11. Rotate the device back to Portrait mode (7.png), orientations are still correct
12. Checking the Landscape box again reproduces the issue again
Expected result: changing screen orientation using Screen.autorotateToPortrait from Landscape to Portrait, Screen.Orientation returns Portrait value
Actual result: after first time changing to Landscape then back to Portrait Screen.Orientation returns UpsideDown for the first time.
2017.1.5f1 2017.4.11f1 2018.1.9f2 2018.2.8f1 2018.3.0b1
Device reproduced on:
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 11.1.1
Doesn't seem to reproduce on Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version