Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[iOS] Screen.dpi returns wrong value for iPhone 11 Pro
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS Simulator SDK
2. Open the generated Xcode project
3. Select iPhone 11 Pro as target device
4. Build & Run the project
5. Check the Console
Actual result: Screen.dpi returns value of 326.
Expected result: Screen.dpi should return value of 458.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Can't test 2017.4 because Xcode project fails with some metal errors.
- The issue reproduces with real devices
Fixed in 2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.14f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values