Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS] Screen.dpi returns wrong value for iPhone 11 Pro
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS Simulator SDK
2. Open the generated Xcode project
3. Select iPhone 11 Pro as target device
4. Build & Run the project
5. Check the Console
Actual result: Screen.dpi returns value of 326.
Expected result: Screen.dpi should return value of 458.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Can't test 2017.4 because Xcode project fails with some metal errors.
- The issue reproduces with real devices
Fixed in 2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.14f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Jul 12, 2020 18:39
If you are in the market for buying a case for the phone then I would suggest you to check out the https://www.gorillacasestore.com/product/waterproof-iphone-8-case-black/. The best thing about it is that the case is totally waterproof.
Nov 22, 2019 17:36
Seems like a pretty low risk fix to ship, but it's been "In Review" for 2018.4 for weeks now. Guess I will ship with a hardcoded fix for now ...
Can these low-risk device config bugs please get prioritized on LTS updates?