Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS] Screen.dpi returns wrong value for iPhone 11 Pro
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS Simulator SDK
2. Open the generated Xcode project
3. Select iPhone 11 Pro as target device
4. Build & Run the project
5. Check the Console
Actual result: Screen.dpi returns value of 326.
Expected result: Screen.dpi should return value of 458.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Can't test 2017.4 because Xcode project fails with some metal errors.
- The issue reproduces with real devices
Fixed in 2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.14f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected