Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS] Screen.dpi returns wrong value for iPhone 11 Pro
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS Simulator SDK
2. Open the generated Xcode project
3. Select iPhone 11 Pro as target device
4. Build & Run the project
5. Check the Console
Actual result: Screen.dpi returns value of 326.
Expected result: Screen.dpi should return value of 458.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Can't test 2017.4 because Xcode project fails with some metal errors.
- The issue reproduces with real devices
Fixed in 2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.14f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh