Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[Mobile] Rendering Performance decrease in Unity 5.6 (compared to 5.4)
Both OpenGL and Metal are affected. The scene runs slower on the same target device.
1. Build and Run Development build on iOS device ("CameraRender.zip") with Unity 5.4
2. Connect Profiler > check Camera.Render
3. Do same with Unity 5.6 or older and compare results
iPod 6th gen iOS10.2.1:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small