Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Mobile] Rendering Performance decrease in Unity 5.6 (compared to 5.4)
Both OpenGL and Metal are affected. The scene runs slower on the same target device.
1. Build and Run Development build on iOS device ("CameraRender.zip") with Unity 5.4
2. Connect Profiler > check Camera.Render
3. Do same with Unity 5.6 or older and compare results
iPod 6th gen iOS10.2.1:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded