Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
[Mobile] Rendering Performance decrease in Unity 5.6 (compared to 5.4)
Both OpenGL and Metal are affected. The scene runs slower on the same target device.
1. Build and Run Development build on iOS device ("CameraRender.zip") with Unity 5.4
2. Connect Profiler > check Camera.Render
3. Do same with Unity 5.6 or older and compare results
iPod 6th gen iOS10.2.1:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression