Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[Mobile] Rendering Performance decrease in Unity 5.6 (compared to 5.4)
Both OpenGL and Metal are affected. The scene runs slower on the same target device.
1. Build and Run Development build on iOS device ("CameraRender.zip") with Unity 5.4
2. Connect Profiler > check Camera.Render
3. Do same with Unity 5.6 or older and compare results
iPod 6th gen iOS10.2.1:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window