Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[Mobile] Rendering Performance decrease in Unity 5.6 (compared to 5.4)
Both OpenGL and Metal are affected. The scene runs slower on the same target device.
1. Build and Run Development build on iOS device ("CameraRender.zip") with Unity 5.4
2. Connect Profiler > check Camera.Render
3. Do same with Unity 5.6 or older and compare results
iPod 6th gen iOS10.2.1:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP