Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] ProjectCapabilityManager.AddSignInWithApple adds AuthenticationServices framework for the wrong target
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (pbxproject-api-test.zip)
2. Switch to iOS and make a build
3. Open Xcode project
4. Notice that 'Sign In With Apple' capability is added correctly to Unity-iPhone target
5. Try to build the Xcode project
Actual behaviour: Build will fail because AuthenticationServices.framework is added to Unity-iPhone target.
Expected behaviour: AuthenticationServices.framework that is needed by 'Sign In With Apple' capability should be added to UnityFramework target.
This can be worked-around by adding AuthenticationServices.framework to UnityFramework target manually.
Only affects versions that have UAAL implemented (2019.3+), because before that, only one target was used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1