Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] ProjectCapabilityManager.AddSignInWithApple adds AuthenticationServices framework for the wrong target
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (pbxproject-api-test.zip)
2. Switch to iOS and make a build
3. Open Xcode project
4. Notice that 'Sign In With Apple' capability is added correctly to Unity-iPhone target
5. Try to build the Xcode project
Actual behaviour: Build will fail because AuthenticationServices.framework is added to Unity-iPhone target.
Expected behaviour: AuthenticationServices.framework that is needed by 'Sign In With Apple' capability should be added to UnityFramework target.
This can be worked-around by adding AuthenticationServices.framework to UnityFramework target manually.
Only affects versions that have UAAL implemented (2019.3+), because before that, only one target was used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline