Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] ProjectCapabilityManager.AddSignInWithApple adds AuthenticationServices framework for the wrong target
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (pbxproject-api-test.zip)
2. Switch to iOS and make a build
3. Open Xcode project
4. Notice that 'Sign In With Apple' capability is added correctly to Unity-iPhone target
5. Try to build the Xcode project
Actual behaviour: Build will fail because AuthenticationServices.framework is added to Unity-iPhone target.
Expected behaviour: AuthenticationServices.framework that is needed by 'Sign In With Apple' capability should be added to UnityFramework target.
This can be worked-around by adding AuthenticationServices.framework to UnityFramework target manually.
Only affects versions that have UAAL implemented (2019.3+), because before that, only one target was used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)