Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2019.4
Fixed in 2020.1
[iOS] ProjectCapabilityManager.AddSignInWithApple adds AuthenticationServices framework for the wrong target
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (pbxproject-api-test.zip)
2. Switch to iOS and make a build
3. Open Xcode project
4. Notice that 'Sign In With Apple' capability is added correctly to Unity-iPhone target
5. Try to build the Xcode project
Actual behaviour: Build will fail because AuthenticationServices.framework is added to Unity-iPhone target.
Expected behaviour: AuthenticationServices.framework that is needed by 'Sign In With Apple' capability should be added to UnityFramework target.
This can be worked-around by adding AuthenticationServices.framework to UnityFramework target manually.
Only affects versions that have UAAL implemented (2019.3+), because before that, only one target was used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button