Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] ProjectCapabilityManager.AddSignInWithApple adds AuthenticationServices framework for the wrong target
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (pbxproject-api-test.zip)
2. Switch to iOS and make a build
3. Open Xcode project
4. Notice that 'Sign In With Apple' capability is added correctly to Unity-iPhone target
5. Try to build the Xcode project
Actual behaviour: Build will fail because AuthenticationServices.framework is added to Unity-iPhone target.
Expected behaviour: AuthenticationServices.framework that is needed by 'Sign In With Apple' capability should be added to UnityFramework target.
This can be worked-around by adding AuthenticationServices.framework to UnityFramework target manually.
Only affects versions that have UAAL implemented (2019.3+), because before that, only one target was used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode