Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Mobile] Profile does not take Detailed memory samples from external devices
1. Open "TestSampleTest.zip" project
2. Build and deploy to iOS or Android device
3. Attach profiler
4. Take Detailed Memory sample
5. Notice that it was not taken
Workaround (iOS): If you keep trying to take sample it will eventually do it.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.3.6p8, 5.4.1f1, 5.4.2p2, 5.4.2p4
Reproduced on devices: iPhone 7 iOS 10, iPhone 5 iOS 9.3.5, iPad Mini 3 iOS 8.4.1, Meizu MX5 Android 5.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Mono] Crash on mono_exception_walk_trace when entering the Play Mode
- Memory usage rapidly increases when capturing a GameObject with a Line Renderer Component using Texture2D.ReadPixels
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
Jun 07, 2018 10:52
i also see this for Android on 2017.1.1f1. Disabling "Gather object references" makes it work but i would like to use that option!
Jan 22, 2018 08:33
2017.1.1f still doesn't work
Nov 24, 2016 19:57
5.4.3p1 still has the same problem, also on Android.
Nov 23, 2016 09:51
still exists in 5.4.3. please fix this issue.