Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "MetalSmoothnessRepro.zip" project
2. Build the "SampleScene" for iOS
3. Build & Run the project to a device via Xcode
4. Drag the slider to value above 0.91
Actual result: The reflection on the cube disappears. (screenshots attached)
Expected result: The reflection becomes smaller, but doesn't disappear.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a14.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPhone 8+ (iOS 12.2)
- iPhone 7+ (iOS 11.4.1)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00128, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)