Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "MetalSmoothnessRepro.zip" project
2. Build the "SampleScene" for iOS
3. Build & Run the project to a device via Xcode
4. Drag the slider to value above 0.91
Actual result: The reflection on the cube disappears. (screenshots attached)
Expected result: The reflection becomes smaller, but doesn't disappear.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a14.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPhone 8+ (iOS 12.2)
- iPhone 7+ (iOS 11.4.1)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00128, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
Fixed in 2020.1.0a20.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR