Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "MetalSmoothnessRepro.zip" project
2. Build the "SampleScene" for iOS
3. Build & Run the project to a device via Xcode
4. Drag the slider to value above 0.91
Actual result: The reflection on the cube disappears. (screenshots attached)
Expected result: The reflection becomes smaller, but doesn't disappear.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a14.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPhone 8+ (iOS 12.2)
- iPhone 7+ (iOS 11.4.1)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00128, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
Fixed in 2020.1.0a20.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments