Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS] Player crashes when using Dns.EndGetHostAddresses and UnloadUnusedAssets
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "MonoMethodMessageTest.zip"
2. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
-observe the crash-
Reproduced on: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a8
Devices reproduced on:
iPhone 11 iOS 13.0
Devices not reproduced on:
VLNQA00121, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0a22
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.4):
Fixed in 2018.4.18f1