Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][Physics] Two MeshColliders pass through each other at certain angles on iOS only
With a specific mesh in the scene, when another mesh is moving towards it (standard Cube, Sphere or a custom mesh), instead of colliding, it passes through.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project (870924_minimal.zip).
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
- Notice the cube passing through the mesh
- The scene reloads every 3 seconds
4) As the cube is approaching the wall, touch the screen (this rotates the cube a bit)
- The cube doesn't pass through the mesh
The scene consists of a mesh (curved wall mesh) and a cube moving towards it with small velocity. Instead of colliding with the mesh, the cube goes right through it. This does not occur if the mesh or the cube is initially rotated slightly (the angle is not 0, 90, 180, etc.) or rotated in runtime.
This issue doesn't occur on the Editor and Android.
Note: the mesh has volume.
Workaround: uncheck "Enable PCM" in Physics settings.
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.3
iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1
LG Nexus 5 Android 6.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped