Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[iOS][Physics] Two MeshColliders pass through each other at certain angles on iOS only
With a specific mesh in the scene, when another mesh is moving towards it (standard Cube, Sphere or a custom mesh), instead of colliding, it passes through.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project (870924_minimal.zip).
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
- Notice the cube passing through the mesh
- The scene reloads every 3 seconds
4) As the cube is approaching the wall, touch the screen (this rotates the cube a bit)
- The cube doesn't pass through the mesh
The scene consists of a mesh (curved wall mesh) and a cube moving towards it with small velocity. Instead of colliding with the mesh, the cube goes right through it. This does not occur if the mesh or the cube is initially rotated slightly (the angle is not 0, 90, 180, etc.) or rotated in runtime.
This issue doesn't occur on the Editor and Android.
Note: the mesh has volume.
Workaround: uncheck "Enable PCM" in Physics settings.
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.3
iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1
LG Nexus 5 Android 6.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_PreloadTextureAtlasData.size() == m_DetailPrototypes.size()' when editing a specific terrain
- Baked lighting has artifacts if prefab's preview window is visible during bake process
- [UI] Internal error: Adding for rebuild while in rebuild loop
- Field value target changes if a new element appears above the field that is being scrolled
- Cache Server and asset post-processor can make meta files out of sync with Library folder