Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[iOS][Pen] tilt.x is "centered" on 1.5 and goes to 0 when tilting both left and right
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/266
Device: iPad Pro using Apple Pen
Expected result: tilt.x should be going -1 (left) to 1 (right) with center being 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes