Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[iOS][Pen] tilt.x is "centered" on 1.5 and goes to 0 when tilting both left and right
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/266
Device: iPad Pro using Apple Pen
Expected result: tilt.x should be going -1 (left) to 1 (right) with center being 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform