Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[iOS][Pen] tilt.x is "centered" on 1.5 and goes to 0 when tilting both left and right
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/266
Device: iPad Pro using Apple Pen
Expected result: tilt.x should be going -1 (left) to 1 (right) with center being 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window