Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[iOS][Pen] tilt.x is "centered" on 1.5 and goes to 0 when tilting both left and right
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/266
Device: iPad Pro using Apple Pen
Expected result: tilt.x should be going -1 (left) to 1 (right) with center being 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build