Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[iOS][Pen] tilt.x is "centered" on 1.5 and goes to 0 when tilting both left and right
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/266
Device: iPad Pro using Apple Pen
Expected result: tilt.x should be going -1 (left) to 1 (right) with center being 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone