Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Opening app from URI crashes on iOS. "libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException"
1. Open User's project
2. Note user tests on Simulator. To test on device set Target SDK in Player Settings from "Simulator SDK" to "Device SDK"
3. Build to iOS
4. Deploy to device or simulator
5. Go to Home Screen (CMD+Shift+H in simulator)
6. Open Safari
7. Type "uritest://test"
8. In the popup that appears, click "Open"
9. Notice that Xcode breaks on line:
UIApplicationMain(argc, argv, nil, [NSString stringWithUTF8String:AppControllerClassName]);
10. Notice Xcode outputs:
libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException
Expected behaviour: Project opens on iOS device without any problem.
Actual result: Opening app from URI fails.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1
Could not reproduce on Unity 5.4.3p3 (crashes while building), 5.3.7p2 (freezes while building)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order