Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] OnEndDrag is not called when 'Touch Input Module' is used and it is above 'Standalone Input Module' in the inspector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (DragTest.zip)
2. Build the 'DragTest' scene for iOS
3. Build and run Xcode project to iOS device
4. When the application is running, touch, drag and release your finger on the image or cube in the scene
5. Look at the Xcode debug log, notice that OnEndDrag and OnPointerUp is not called upon releasing the finger
Workaround: Select 'Main Camera'. In the inspector switch 'Touch Inout Module' with 'Standalone Input Module' by moving one of them up or down. Build and deploy the app. All events are called as expected.
Works as expected in editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)