Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] OnEndDrag is not called when 'Touch Input Module' is used and it is above 'Standalone Input Module' in the inspector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (DragTest.zip)
2. Build the 'DragTest' scene for iOS
3. Build and run Xcode project to iOS device
4. When the application is running, touch, drag and release your finger on the image or cube in the scene
5. Look at the Xcode debug log, notice that OnEndDrag and OnPointerUp is not called upon releasing the finger
Workaround: Select 'Main Camera'. In the inspector switch 'Touch Inout Module' with 'Standalone Input Module' by moving one of them up or down. Build and deploy the app. All events are called as expected.
Works as expected in editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR