Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] OnEndDrag is not called when 'Touch Input Module' is used and it is above 'Standalone Input Module' in the inspector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (DragTest.zip)
2. Build the 'DragTest' scene for iOS
3. Build and run Xcode project to iOS device
4. When the application is running, touch, drag and release your finger on the image or cube in the scene
5. Look at the Xcode debug log, notice that OnEndDrag and OnPointerUp is not called upon releasing the finger
Workaround: Select 'Main Camera'. In the inspector switch 'Touch Inout Module' with 'Standalone Input Module' by moving one of them up or down. Build and deploy the app. All events are called as expected.
Works as expected in editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar