Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[iOS] NotificationServices.remoteNotifications contains two elements when receiving one notification
NotificationServices.remoteNotifications contains two elements instead of one, when a notification is received through APNs.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Set up an App ID for use with push notifications.
2) Create and save a certificate in the Keychain via Apple Developer site.
3) Open the attached project.
4) Build for iOS.
5) Open the project and make sure the 'Push Notifications' field is enabled in the Capabilities tab.
6) Run on a device.
7) Copy the array of numbers/letters that appears in the console (device token).
8) Stop the app via Xcode.
9) Open Pusher (attached in project folder).
10) Select the certificate you created earlier from the drop-down.
11) Paste the device token.
12) Press 'Push'.
13) When a notification appears, tap on it to re-open the app.
NotificationServices.remoteNotifications.Length is logged in the top-left. Even though one notification was sent, 2 is returned on the screen.
5.6.0b6, 5.4.4p2, 5.3.7p3
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.3
iPhone 5 iOS 9.3.5
iPhone 5S iOS 9.3.3
Fix was backported to 5.6, 5.5 & 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Daydream] Changing volume at the same moment as RenderScale is being changed causes flickering or black view
- [VR] Google VR SDK for Unity asks to enable VR Support but proceeds to build anyway
- [VR]Changing renderViewportScale results in reduction of viewing space for the right eye when using Post Effects
- Plugin's "Platform Settings" value in Inspector is different compared to the meta file
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System