Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[iOS] NotificationServices.remoteNotifications contains two elements when receiving one notification
NotificationServices.remoteNotifications contains two elements instead of one, when a notification is received through APNs.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Set up an App ID for use with push notifications.
2) Create and save a certificate in the Keychain via Apple Developer site.
3) Open the attached project.
4) Build for iOS.
5) Open the project and make sure the 'Push Notifications' field is enabled in the Capabilities tab.
6) Run on a device.
7) Copy the array of numbers/letters that appears in the console (device token).
8) Stop the app via Xcode.
9) Open Pusher (attached in project folder).
10) Select the certificate you created earlier from the drop-down.
11) Paste the device token.
12) Press 'Push'.
13) When a notification appears, tap on it to re-open the app.
NotificationServices.remoteNotifications.Length is logged in the top-left. Even though one notification was sent, 2 is returned on the screen.
5.6.0b6, 5.4.4p2, 5.3.7p3
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.3
iPhone 5 iOS 9.3.5
iPhone 5S iOS 9.3.3
Fix was backported to 5.6, 5.5 & 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend