Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-supplied project
2. Build the "SampleScene" Scene for iOS
3. Observe the gradient on the moving blocks
Expected result: the blocks have a smooth gradient texture
Actual result: the blocks have a choppy texture
Reproducible with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.31f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a8
VLNQA00160 iPhone 6S iOS 13.3.1
1. Apple GPUs do not have the capacity to filter RGBA32Float (32bit floating point textures), and Light Probe Proxy Volume does not have a fallback.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits